Band of the Brave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A letter to the Braves

2 posters

Go down

A letter to the Braves Empty A letter to the Braves

Post by Nexiax Tue Apr 21, 2015 9:20 pm

To Rinoi and the rest of the Band of the Braves

In recent events, I have found that I have been lacking in certain abilities where I should be strong in. For example, when I should be a vanguard to my allies, I can barely lift my shield to save myself. How can a helpless person save others and keep them from harm if they can't do that to themselves?

For that reason, I have gone to search for strength. The strength to fight, and to keep you all safe. I shall return, within a few months time I should expect, with a token to show that I have found my strength and also some gifts for the braves.

Remain strong, and take care.

Signed

Nykiax Vendrich

((On an OOC note, things are getting a little busy IRL. I will therefore need to take a short break from WoW so that I can focus on said things. I should be returning at around August time. I might be on from time to time but I am most likely going to only be on from time to time, most likely just to check on my garrison though. I'll see you all properly in a few months :-) ))
Nexiax
Nexiax

Back to top Go down

A letter to the Braves Empty Re: A letter to the Braves

Post by Rinoi Wed Apr 22, 2015 7:10 pm

Dear Nykiax,

I have never noticed weakness of either body or spirit in your demeanour, but then I never sought to find out more about you. Regardless of that, I respected and admired you, so I will trust in your sense to step away and find the spirit and strength you require. If you require any help, do not hesitate to get in touch with myself or any of the Braves again.

However, I also have to inform you that I’ll be Chief of the Band no longer. That honour is to fall to another, in two weeks time. I will pass on this message to whoever will lead the Braves next, and I do not doubt they will welcome you back whenever you feel ready to return.

Strength and courage,

Rinoi Du’nai.
Rinoi
Rinoi
Admin

Back to top Go down