Band of the Brave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How would you all like a night out to relax?

Go down

How would you all like a night out to relax? Empty How would you all like a night out to relax?

Post by Monrena Tue May 13, 2014 1:02 am

a tour of the exodar and especially.. its tavern!!

simply put.. I Monrena Scaletail in thanks of my promotion wish to treat all band members to a few rounds of Drinks in my home tavern of exodar, to let you all sample the traditional beverages of the Draenei people!!
This is something I wish to do and I dearly Hope many of you will attend!

thow there is a selfish element to this trip.. and a naughty one.. One of our band members.. a greenhorn by the name Jinxie.. is in need of some very.. delicate.. Surgical procedure which requires a very specific type of cabling which is commonly found in the Vault of Lights in exodar.. whilst we are there I hope for a couple of other Like minded engineers to help me acquire some of this cabling to help this Poor Jinxie, this will also be an opportunity for those engineers to have a first hand look at naaru and draenic crystal technology!

the party Im hosting will also act as somewhat of a diversion to allow me to get some cabling without any vindicators intervening, the exodar an heal itself over time from the loss of this cable and it could save a life, As such I hope you can turn up and make as big a distraction as possible.. and remember...

the drinks are on me!!

*this is written in a very elegant and very feminine way of writing.. hearts for I's and dots etc*,

((OOC I will host two groups the small "task force" of which will be those "borrowing" this cable" and the second group Where drinking games will be hosted!, any ideas of drinking games feel free to post here.. the more the better XD))
Monrena
Monrena
Admin

Back to top Go down

How would you all like a night out to relax? Empty Re: How would you all like a night out to relax?

Post by Monrena Thu May 15, 2014 8:40 pm

this was a fun event.. thanks to those who attended sorry it was so early and I dont think I thaught it out very well in practice))
Monrena
Monrena
Admin

Back to top Go down