Band of the Brave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Northrend ohoi!

5 posters

Go down

Northrend ohoi! Empty Northrend ohoi!

Post by Charlie Blazesong Fri Jan 17, 2014 1:53 pm

A note is put up on the board which reads. "Start preparing yourselves for an expedition to Northrend, I would suggest bring warm clothes and put fur around anything metallic as touching frozen metal will cause your hand to get stuck." -Charlie Blazesong
"P.S We will be hunting for a powerful spellblade so you might prepare your senses for traps."

there would also be a neat drawing of a Tuskarr fishing.
Charlie Blazesong
Charlie Blazesong

Back to top Go down

Northrend ohoi! Empty Re: Northrend ohoi!

Post by erwtenpeller Fri Jan 17, 2014 4:01 pm

A note has been added to Charlie's message.

Attention all Braves!

On Tuesday the 21st of January we will travel north, to the Alterac Mountains region. There we will receive cold weather survival training from the Clans of Khaz Modan, on Wednesday the 22nd of January. Dress warm!

Light Bless,
Wellsworth.

OOC:
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller
Admin

https://bandofthebrave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayahuz Kaa'du Fri Jan 17, 2014 5:36 pm

A small note in scripted handwriting lies below: "Tailoring services available for warm lined clothing. Contact Aya. xxx"
Ayahuz Kaa'du
Ayahuz Kaa'du

Back to top Go down

Post by Lomonde Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:48 am

*An additional scribble in the margin would also be added*

Speaking from personal experience I heartily recommend investing in a good pair of boots! If anyone needs any, send the word, and I'll try to find some your size.
Lomonde
Lomonde

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Tue Jan 21, 2014 12:29 pm

Those who frequent the basement might have noticed two crates with the crest of the Argent Dawn on them. If they where to peek inside, they would find them full of warm furs and thermal underwear.
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:18 pm

*Artemis notes the picture and shrugs, not even bothering to read any of the text.
Artemis
Artemis

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Tue Jan 21, 2014 6:19 pm

Attention Braves!

On monday the 27th of January we will be leaving for Valiance Keep in the Borean Tundra, Northrend. I have arranged a ship that we will sail ourselves across the frigid northern seas.

We will remain in Northrend as long as there are opportunities for us to engage in, or our funds run dry. I hereby call all braves that might know of an opportunity in Northrend to speak up, and we will investigate it's worth.

While warm clothing is provided to some degree, it is of the utmost importance you bring your highest quality armor, and a riding mount of sorts that can withstand the cold North.

Only sufficiently experienced braves will be able to accompany us. Those left behind can spend their time honing their skills, or working the bar.

- Wellsworth.

IMPORTANT OOC INFORMATION:
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lomonde Wed Jan 22, 2014 8:02 pm

In reply to our Glorious Leader's request - Aye aye!

Have we received a letter of marque, or will we be hiring a ship once more? If the latter, you'll no doubt be making arrangements with the Dockmaster.

And if so, I would ask that you refrain from mentioning my name to him. Unless you want to have our hold filled with voracious woodworms, punctured bailing-buckets and heavy stone rubble.

The old chap has a poor sense of humour.

- Lomonde

Spoiler:
Lomonde
Lomonde

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down