Band of the Brave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Call to Adventure.

Go down

The Call to Adventure. Empty The Call to Adventure.

Post by erwtenpeller Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:50 pm

The Call to Adventure.

Greetings Bravehearts, Greenhorns and other affiliates!

I hope all of you are recovering well from the frozen north, and are taking your time to enjoy the comfort, riches and safety of the city. But it will not forever be so. Wanderlust will soon enough take hold of our hearts again, and we will take to the roads, the seas and the skies, traversing the world seeking evil to vanquish, treasure to uncover and glory to be earned.

Where our next journey will take us is yet a mystery. I hereby call all of you to lay your ears to rest and seek out opportunities, villains, and rumored treasures. We will go where rumor takes us, into the unknown, and return home heroes of fortune.

Written notes will be read, but it is preferably you report to Theadore Wellsworth in person.

Light Bless,
- Wellsworth.

Hello boys and girls!

The next multi-week campaign will start at Monday the 10th of March. I want to involve the players and braves of this guild as much as I can in crafting the next campaign. I want to create opportunities for you to influence where we are going and what we are doing both in-character, and out of character.

Use this thread to post suggestions of not only locations, but plots to pursue. Before the 10th arrives, we will pick a venture and take our time to travel there and role-play for an extended period of time.

Be creative. Create interesting ideas for locations, characters, and the events that can spawn from them.

This does not mean nothing will happen until the 10th. Everyone, especially bravehearts, are encouraged to come up with little local adventures and things to do, like the Lover's Court, the Battle of the Brave, and Lennix' Witch Hunt.
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller
Admin

https://bandofthebrave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Call to Adventure. Empty Re: The Call to Adventure.

Post by erwtenpeller Wed Feb 26, 2014 2:43 pm

Due to the Plaguelands venture lead by Charlie, the "Next big thing" will be prosponed to start a few days later. Details will follow.
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Wed Feb 26, 2014 2:51 pm

Stop the presses! The next big thing is, for now, postponed indefinitely.

A new wpvp campaign is in the works, and it is looking like it will take place between the 17th and the 23rd of March. If there is pvp to be had, we will definitely get involved. Nothing is confirmed yet, but I am keeping those dates free just to be sure.
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down