Band of the Brave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An apology.

3 posters

Go down

An apology. Empty An apology.

Post by Halewood Fri Apr 03, 2015 2:05 am

So recently in some casual RP , I caused many a problem and most likely ruined other peoples for the characters whole duration. Because of this I would like to apologize. As I am likely to do this again I think it would be best for me to take a leave from the guild RP-wise. If possible I would like to leave some alts in the guild so I can join in on raids and still talk with you guys but if thats not possible this is a goodbye too. Either way:

Thanks for the RP
Halewood
Halewood

Back to top Go down

An apology. Empty Re: An apology.

Post by Tygos Fri Apr 03, 2015 2:58 am

Don't feel bad Alek,  I spearheaded this all that happened tonight.. I'm to take the blame if anyone for this.
My opinion on this is as I told you in the chat in game is stick around with all toons and we will deal with this all and it will be no problem

Edit: If anyone got questions ask me In game or on the forum and I will awnser to my best ability about what happened and why, and Tygos got so many secrets he can be taken back if any of our locks know how to work soulstones
Tygos
Tygos

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarke Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:42 am

Guys, guys! Calm down for just a second. There is no need to leave the guild, Aleks. It all just.. came so suddenly, and it was unexpected. Killing each others isn't what the Braves do, yeah? You can still stay with us, of course. There is no reason to leave, what-so-ever. Shit happens, and mistakes can be made without you even realizing it's a mistake in the first place. Stay with us bud.
Clarke
Clarke

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down