Band of the Brave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horrors in Duskwood!!

3 posters

Go down

Horrors in Duskwood!! Empty Horrors in Duskwood!!

Post by Lennix_Doge! Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:07 pm

*A folded note has been pinned to the Call Board for all to read! The words "READ NOW!" in bold, black ink is seen!*

Attention Braves

The Locals of Darkshire have called out for help. It's a good thing we're back in Stormwind, because it's us that's going to answer there cries! From what information I managed to gather in such short noticed is quite chilling and mysterious. Local farmers have notices crops dying, but in a very peculiar way. They seem to change purple and spread across the farmlands likes a plague to all vegetation, but that's not all.. Ghosts have been appearing right after the crops die, ghosts may sound like a normal thing, but they seem to appear in large number now. After alarming Darkshire of this, they farmers suddenly vanish, along with their families, leaving only the trashed homes and dead crops behind!

Chilling...! A job perfect for the Braves. If you wish to attend, please sign your signature on the note in the blank space provided, this helps me alot!

L. Jasperson-Stevens!
Lennix_Doge!
Lennix_Doge!

Back to top Go down

Horrors in Duskwood!! Empty Re: Horrors in Duskwood!!

Post by Mildenhall Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:46 pm

I shall join on this adventure in hopes to be of use to this Band and it's people
-Signed Dr. Nylan Soothweaver.
Mildenhall
Mildenhall

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack the non-human-human Thu Sep 18, 2014 4:56 pm

I'll be sure to join, it'll be my first with the Band.
Jack
Jack the non-human-human
Jack the non-human-human

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down