Band of the Brave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xinnel's return to the pig

+2
Cedrick
Monrena
6 posters

Go down

Xinnel's return to the pig Empty Xinnel's return to the pig

Post by Monrena Fri Jun 13, 2014 1:09 am

tonight I monrena just had an interesting earning.. Uppon returning I got collard by a member of the regiment.. No surprisingly our members have attacked xinnel fearing he will attack them.. After a long talk with the guard it appears Xinnel has handed himself i knowing he faced a death scentence.. they have cut off his ability to use magic and branded him.. he came to the pig in order to seek amends..

as such of this that he cannot actually fend for himself I ask that any braves please stay there weapons for now and at least hear out the man.. let him make his apologies.. if he truly seeks redemption.. who are we to deny this?

Miss Monrena Scaletail

*the letter would be written in very neat common with hearts for dots and i's*
Monrena
Monrena
Admin

Back to top Go down

Xinnel's return to the pig Empty Re: Xinnel's return to the pig

Post by Cedrick Fri Jun 13, 2014 3:05 am

A small note added to the main message. Written with neat handwriting.

As a death knight, a refuge of tolerance. A friend of all living beings I think they should cut him not only the ability to cast spells but also all the limbs. But this is just my humble note.

Your forever dead and rotting.

Cedrick Khaveer

Cedrick
Cedrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Tygos Fri Jun 13, 2014 3:33 am

small note with poor had writing

This man is clearly a danger to us all marked with F for fel by the guards that also burned a helpless man to death... Taking him back would be a shame for us all

*signed with a cat paw*
Tygos
Tygos

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:10 pm

Stormwind law has failed us if a murderer of innocents is allowed to roam our streets, spread his villainous propaganda and be around our children.

We can not break the law. We can not bring him to justice.

Stormwind has allowed the fiend to walk free and taunt us.

There is but one thing we can do; Keep the villain away from our turf.

Convicted killers, Scarlets or Horde-friends are not welcome in the Pig & Whistle.

No mercy for the wicked.

- Wellsworth.
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller
Admin

https://bandofthebrave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Monrena Fri Jun 13, 2014 1:52 pm

" I would like to discuss this in person but seems nobody is around"

"I think you will find if you had actual talk to xinnel that he returned to stormwind and handed himself into the guards knowing he was facing a death penalty, he did this volenterely and has gone threw the justice system, hence they took away his magic and branded an F on him... who are you wellsworth.. a paladin.. to deny someone who wishes to repent?

I expected the braves to be more honerable than this.. seems Im working with a bunch of bullies..

a convicted killer may I add is one that has been threw justice and served his time is not? Yes Xennil is a bad man.. but we are not hus judge.. his persecutor or executioner.. please remember this

monrena"

once more this is in impeccably neet and very girly handwriting!
Monrena
Monrena
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by terry-howards Mon Jun 16, 2014 5:20 pm

"The mutt nearly killed Lennix and my dog, Are we really saying we should let him get away with it un-scaved?"

*Slopily written, looks like it was written aggressively*
terry-howards
terry-howards

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Mon Jun 16, 2014 5:30 pm

A friendly guardsman has attended me to the fact that if I punch mister Stevens in the face when I see him, they will throw me in jail.

I told them to do their worst.

I have also been told that Xinnel wants to redeem himself. That he is sorry for his crime. What I saw that day in Westfall was a man that killed for pleasure, for joy. That takes a special kind of depraved soul. The kind that does not change overnight.

The agent's of darkness' greatest weapon is deceit. I do not think Xinnel is truly repentant. I don't think he is sorry about murder and sin - I think he is sorry he got caught, and everyone hates him now. I think he's sorry that his life got a little harder, and I think he's sorry he found out he can't get away with murdering innocent people.

If Xinnel is truly repentant in his heart, he will endure this storm. He will be humble, he will not sin again, and maybe one day he will earn our trust back.

Or the devil-dog will show his true colors again, and I will personally stick a blade through his throat.

Have a blessed day,
- Wellsworth
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller
Admin

https://bandofthebrave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by -Kuzami/Mina Mon Jun 16, 2014 5:32 pm

Just let me smack him then, sis. You can just stand there and watch.
-Kuzami/Mina
-Kuzami/Mina

Back to top Go down

Post by Monrena Mon Jun 16, 2014 6:37 pm

all points have been noted, I did discuss this matter last night with wellsworth, DO not worry I will not persue or push this matter any further Just try understand, My heart was in right place and I just want do right thing, Mabie I am too kind as wellsworth told me last night, I will not pull down this notice however if you chose to respond.. please do so without directing anger towards me.. I only meant for the best

Monrena

(the above though written hastily is at least written neatly with the odd missing word
Monrena
Monrena
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down