Band of the Brave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where have I been?

3 posters

Go down

Where have I been? Empty Where have I been?

Post by Liam_Samuels Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:45 pm

Yep. I've not been able to get on very often, I guess it's fair that I give a little explaination on here:

I'm reaching quite a critical period at school at the moment, I have exams starting in five weeks, and World of Warcraft, RPing and most gaming is taking a backseat so that I can concentrate on my studying. I'm also hard at work with a personal trainer, due to the fact I am applying to the army once I complete school. It's a tough time in my life, and I hate that i'm not popping in often, but sadly real life comes first, and it's just been a tough six months.

I hope that I will be able to join in with stuff at some point, after the exams I am free for three months, so I have ample time to spend it with one of my fav guilds since I've been on DB (I am super cereal) and I hope the rest of you are enjoying yourselves.

Because work sucks.

A lot.

Anyway, I am already piled high with work to do, I'll try to pop on now that my holiday is started, for now have fun braves!

- Tom
AKA Liam Samuels (Liamsa)
Liam_Samuels
Liam_Samuels

Back to top Go down

Where have I been? Empty Re: Where have I been?

Post by Clarke Sat Mar 28, 2015 7:07 pm

Hey, man! Thanks for letting us know. I hope your studies goes well, and don't burn yourself out!
We'll eagerly await your arrival! Very Happy

Clarke
Clarke

Back to top Go down

Post by Shapur Sun Mar 29, 2015 10:44 pm

Good to see you taking responsibility and reserving time for your studies. Sour apple to bite through, but when those exams are in the past, you'll be glad to have put your shoulders under it. Good luck!
Shapur
Shapur

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum