Band of the Brave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battlefield: Lordaeron

4 posters

Go down

Battlefield: Lordaeron Empty Battlefield: Lordaeron

Post by Charlie Blazesong Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:10 am

A paladin of a once great order has called for our aid. The Scourge is growing restless and he has asked us to help him slay these foul beasts. I would recommend everyone bring a gas mask, holy water and prepare your blades. They might be dead, but sometimes even the dead is hard to kill. I am also looking for volunteers for a scouting mission so we can see which routes are safest this saturday, report to me. We will march the first of next month.
-Heir'tar Blazesong also known as Charlie.
Charlie Blazesong
Charlie Blazesong

Back to top Go down

Battlefield: Lordaeron Empty Re: Battlefield: Lordaeron

Post by Lennix_Doge! Mon Feb 24, 2014 2:25 pm

I don't mind a good scouting mission, you can count on me for sure! Besides, i need to learn a thing or two! I also need a chance to throw you at something evil, need to test out your spell again! I have a spell of my own, it's sure to be affective against those undead!

-Lennix Stevens.
Lennix_Doge!
Lennix_Doge!

Back to top Go down

Post by Waka Flocka Chase Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:16 pm

So Charlie was kidnapped during the scouting mission after blinking into a tree, knocking himself out. It looked funny. Or it was a poor way of defecting to the Horde, probably to avoid taking care of all his bastard children.

Oh, and Artemis slayed this huge-ass abomination gooey thing! Spitballing titles like "Abomination Dominator" or "the Dirge of Scourge". Feel free to contribute.

-Chase.

Last edited by Waka Flocka Chase on Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Waka Flocka Chase
Waka Flocka Chase

Back to top Go down

Post by Paozi Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:17 pm

Is that the place with the giant mushrooms?

Because I have this giant Roc's egg, and it won't stay fresh for long. I'll need some proper mushrooms for my omelette.

-Uncle Pao.
Paozi
Paozi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum