Band of the Brave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Potential names for argent dawn. closed

4 posters

Go down

Names! vote for the best one!

Potential names for argent dawn. closed Vote_lcap0%Potential names for argent dawn. closed Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Potential names for argent dawn. closed Vote_lcap20%Potential names for argent dawn. closed Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 2 ]
Potential names for argent dawn. closed Vote_lcap40%Potential names for argent dawn. closed Vote_rcap 40% 
[ 4 ]
Potential names for argent dawn. closed Vote_lcap20%Potential names for argent dawn. closed Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 2 ]
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 10

Potential names for argent dawn. closed Empty Potential names for argent dawn. closed

Post by Tygos Fri May 01, 2015 7:33 pm

Hello again it's me the evil overlord!

Brightbrand Brotherhood got to be the name of the current ad guild

Last edited by Tygos on Sun May 03, 2015 12:55 pm; edited 3 times in total
Tygos
Tygos

Back to top Go down

Potential names for argent dawn. closed Empty Re: Potential names for argent dawn. closed

Post by Insaintly Fri May 01, 2015 8:42 pm

"The -gilded- Compass" sounds alright as long as you don't make the typo :3

"The Distant Bonfire" would be my suggestion, because that's how we usually find ourselves in the wilds, once all the slaying and exploring is done -  sitting around a campfire / bonfire somewhere in the distance. And yes, it's Dark Souls-inspired. Also. The line "Breathe life into this hollow vessel of rebirth". Is that not what we are trying to do?

To go further, I will now suggest Dark Souls inspired rank names.

Stranger - can remain Stranger.
Companion - Perhaps "Ember"? One that burns dimly but has potential to burn brightly when nourished?
Braveheart - Could be something like "Enkindled", meaning both set aflame and inspired.
Offcers ranks could be something like "Flame"
The GM? Eh, I don't know. "Primal flame/fire"? "Flamekeeper" perhaps?

Last edited by Insaintly on Sat May 02, 2015 5:13 pm; edited 5 times in total
Insaintly
Insaintly

Back to top Go down

Potential names for argent dawn. closed Empty Re: Potential names for argent dawn. closed

Post by Adry Fri May 01, 2015 8:49 pm

There's already a travelling guild here called The Silver Compass
Adry
Adry

http://www.republiquedesmangues.fr/

Back to top Go down

Post by Insaintly Sat May 02, 2015 5:53 pm

I will once again suggest that Blackblade Company be taken out of the vote. The name has a -very- mercenary ring to it. Blackwater, blackbrew, etc. There's already a Blackwater syndicate AND Blackwater Cartel guilds on AD anyway. In addition to Blackfang, Blackwood, Blackwind, Blackcoat. The Black-something format is too overused and is very unoriginal. A generic trait of lawless merc guilds. Is that really the impression we wish to create? If it is, then we might as well just name it "Generic Merc Band №100500"
Insaintly
Insaintly

Back to top Go down

Post by Hurrrold Sat May 02, 2015 11:19 pm

The panda is right, take it out, baby.
Hurrrold
Hurrrold

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down