Band of the Brave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Concerning your discoveries...

2 posters

Go down

Concerning your discoveries... Empty Concerning your discoveries...

Post by Hurrrold Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:13 pm

This letter is written by my main, Daerion Felgaze (In game: Demonii) and would've been sent only to Rinoi.
The font is neat and calligraphic.

Dear leader of The Band of the Brave,
I'm writing you this letter in regard of your recent discoveries concerning giant demons lying dormant in Draenor.
As a former teacher, if not to say professor and master, in protection against the Dark and Fel arts at the magocracy of Dalaran, I would like to offer to you my knowledge and instruct your Braves in combating demons whenever there are no light wielders around (for they can beat them easily compared to anyone else with only physical strength or knowledge of the arcane).

If you wish for it I can send you my recommendations.
Please do write a letter back.

Signed,
Lord Daerion "Felgaze" Mallister
Hurrrold
Hurrrold

Back to top Go down

Concerning your discoveries... Empty Re: Concerning your discoveries...

Post by Rinoi Sat Jan 17, 2015 1:55 pm

A letter returns to the hands of Lord Mallister. It is not quite as neatly written, or kept. Folds, stains and rough edges mar the envelope and the letter within. Clearly not written on a writing table, or table, or flat surface of any kind at all.

Dear Lord Mallister,

Your position as professor and master in such a dangerous field commands respect, and we would love to be taught to deal with entities of such dark power. Speaking for myself, I hate being eviscerated by demonic entities and will gladly learn how to avoid this from happening. Indeed, if you would find yourself on Draenor- and can travel to our location, you would find a glad companion in me.

However, as a Band we are equals. Nobility does not grant privilige with us, and if you expect the luxuries of Alliance accomodations we can not oblige either. If these matters do not concern you, I look forward to seeing you join our campfires.

Intrepidly yours,

Chief Rinoi Du'nai.
Rinoi
Rinoi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hurrrold Sat Jan 17, 2015 2:12 pm

Dearest Chief,

My thanks for sending a letter back and I fully understand your point concerning nobility within your ranks. Therefore, I do not (and never did) expect a privileged treatment. I would be more than glad to help you but I will need a description of your current position in Draenor.

Bear in mind though, that some of the magic I will be performing to simulate a demonic encounter, can be disturbing to some people and make sure to warn them.

Sincerely,
Lord Daerion "Felgaze" Mallister.
Hurrrold
Hurrrold

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum