Band of the Brave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Retired Greenhorn, Artemis Dragneel

2 posters

Go down

Retired Greenhorn, Artemis Dragneel Empty Retired Greenhorn, Artemis Dragneel

Post by Artemis Fri Jan 17, 2014 8:23 pm

Artemis Dragneel
                                                                           Greenhorn of the Band of the Brave
                                                                                        Trainee Archer

Artemis Dragneel was born in Gilneas, to the cursed family of Dragneel. Ever since his parents' death he had the urge to train in combat, which he did and became strong. Soon developed into the light when he also found the light and love of his life, Sabrina. His path was full of sorrow and pain, which led him to be strong and kind to others so they wouldn't experience such, but Artemis has had his dark times too.

Monique O'dal was his mother, she was the cursor of the family of Dragneel and aimed an end for them all and to rule Gilneas. She caught Artemis in the shadows, and times went by and Artemis passed her away, defeated her. However, before this, Monique had sucked up all Artemis' skills of summoning magic and any inside him, and with his old blades gone and as he was unable to use them no more, he steeled up a bow and started to train in using it. He left his band and joined the Band of the Brave to have a fun time in a new family and go on adventures!

a slightly confusing story, which I apologize for. I will post the wiki of Artemis' pre-IC story in a week.) I will also be making this one more detailed once I get any fun to making it ;P.
Artemis
Artemis

Back to top Go down

Retired Greenhorn, Artemis Dragneel Empty Re: Retired Greenhorn, Artemis Dragneel

Post by erwtenpeller Tue Jan 28, 2014 2:52 pm

Mister Dragneel,

Thank you for dedicating your time to the Braves, even as short as you have.

I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors.

May you keep adventure in your heart, and the Light in your soul.

- Wellsworth.
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller
Admin

https://bandofthebrave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down