Band of the Brave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A brief excursion to Booty Bay.

2 posters

Go down

A brief excursion to Booty Bay. Empty A brief excursion to Booty Bay.

Post by Rinoi Sat Jun 28, 2014 5:52 pm

A new note hangs on the message board, written in neat, concise hand-writing. Only the signed name contains a few gracious curls.

Rinoi Du'nai wrote:
For those of the Braves that are not otherwise engaged;

Tarlin and I are travelling south to Stranglethorn, and to my old home in the Bay to meet my father. We expect to be away for a few days.  Those willing to join us in our travel and stay are free to do so! There are always plenty of opportunities to be had in the Vale. Both pleasurable and lucrative, as I am sure I can bend the ear of a few old friends to hear about such opportunities. Either way, all those who join me are invited to dine with my father, Tarlin and I when his fleet arrives on the 2nd.

Rinoi Du’nai.

[OOC: Hanging around in Booty Bay for a bit. Besides the dinner event on wednesday, I plan to do another hunt (in the style of the boar-hunt) on tuesday. That should give a topic for discussion at the dinner table!]
Rinoi
Rinoi
Admin

Back to top Go down

A brief excursion to Booty Bay. Empty Re: A brief excursion to Booty Bay.

Post by erwtenpeller Sat Jun 28, 2014 6:01 pm

(( Nice initiative, Booty Bay is a fun place to be! I'll be around on the days that I can! ))
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller
Admin

https://bandofthebrave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum