Band of the Brave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ordo Arcana's Call: Duskwood

3 posters

Go down

Ordo Arcana's Call: Duskwood Empty Ordo Arcana's Call: Duskwood

Post by erwtenpeller Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:34 pm

Attention Braves!

Eldiros of the Ordo Arcana has offered us a hundred gold pieces a head to help his organisation solve a feral worgen problem in Duskwood.

Some of you have some reservations about working with Eldiros, but what better place to be then by his side? If the rumors are true, and the Archmage is up to no good... We will be there to stop him.

Gather in Darkshire this Thursday, at around eight in the evening.

Blessed be they who bring dawn to the dusk.
- Wellsworth.

PS: I still don't know what "Ordo Arcana" actually means. I mean... It sounds like the order of the arcane, but the words have been weirdly changed and stuff. Seriously, you guys. Five gold for the person who can explain this.
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller
Admin

https://bandofthebrave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Ordo Arcana's Call: Duskwood Empty Re: Ordo Arcana's Call: Duskwood

Post by -Kuzami/Mina Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:50 pm

Dear Thea

Since the beginning of time, wizards have been infused with arcane power. Arcane power, like fel-power changes a person. While fel-power can make a person angry or hateful, arcane power can make you see weird colors and hear sounds that is not there. Over time these changes can make wizards start to become a little weird or even mad.
Now when we normal common people meet weird people we start talking behind their backs and making fun of them. This has an impact on the wizards that makes them feel sad. In their sadness they think no one loves or cares about them, and they start becoming lonely and ever weirder than they were before. In an attempt to seem important they make up weird stuff to either confuse the common people or make themselves seem smarter.

Ordo Arcana, as every somewhat smart person can clearly see, means Order of the Arcane. But the change of words can to some people make the wizard seem smarter and more enlightened than he actually is. To make the rabble fawn.

In short...

It's called ordo Arcana because the Archmage is weird.

-LilWellsworth
-Kuzami/Mina
-Kuzami/Mina

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Thu Jun 19, 2014 12:27 am

OOC UPDATE.

The Guild has Arrived in Darkshire, and had their first brush with the evils that beseech it this time 'round.

Due to this initiative:
http://www.defiasrp.com/t8116-a-civilian-community-concept
We'll stick around for a while to see how it goes. If we get ganked too much, or there's no-one to role-play with, we'll go back home.

Braves, hoooooooo!

Remember - Bring your high level characters with transmogged gear. Duskwood is contested territory, and if there are role-players there for an extended period of time the world pvp guilds will come looking for a fight.

Low level characters are "retard bait", attracting gankers that swoop in just to get that easy kill. Let's try and not give them any.
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller
Admin

https://bandofthebrave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldiros Almadros Fri Jun 20, 2014 7:29 pm

OOC: I do Believe Ordo Arcana is latin for "the Arcane Order" or simply "Order of Secrets", as the Word arcane can actually mean secrets. While, this was my idea when I made the name, I might as well be all wrong in it. its still a funny name.
Eldiros Almadros
Eldiros Almadros

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down